#1 Best Patio Design Reading MA Langone Brothers Landscaping
Langone Brothers provides custom patio installation and patio design Reading MA customers choose to help create the amazing outdoor space that they want. A patio not only adds beauty and polish to your yard, but it increases the functional space available for outdoor entertaining or relaxing. Our team will guide you through the process from conception to completion, resulting in a patio that works beautifully for your space and your budget.
Types of Patio Design Reading MA Customers are Looking for
There are a lot of options to choose from when it comes to patio design Reading MAA. You need to take into consideration what size patio you want, what shape patio you prefer, and what materials you want to be used for your new patio. We can install your patio in a variety of materials including:
- Patio Pavers – Pavers come in forms as varied as natural stone, concrete, clay and even recycled plastics. For patio installations, experts recommend either stone or concrete pavers, which, due to their higher density, may be expected to last longer and undergo less color fading than other paver types.
- Flagstone Patios – Flagstone patios are hard to resist, if you favor the material’s earthy, timeless appearance. Since flagstone is subject to erosion and splitting, a successful flagstone patio design prioritizes adequate drainage.
- Brick Patios – A popular patio building material is clay brick, which offers a distinguished aesthetic that complements both traditional and contemporary
- Concrete Patios – Concrete patios are typically one of the least expensive to build. Assuming proper installation and maintenance, they are one of the most durable, too, though like brick, concrete is subject to cracking with freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gravel Patio – If you are looking for a patio material that may be installed quickly and easily, gravel may be the solution. There are two types of gravel, river rock or crushed stone (in sizes ranging from a quarter-inch to one inch in diameter). When installed over a fabric landscape liner, gravel effectively deters weed growth, and compared to other materials, it offers excellent drainage.
If you are not entirely sure of what type of patio design that you are looking for, we are here for you! We will help to guide on your patio design based on what your tastes are, what your budget budget is, and what will work best for the unique terrain of your yard. We will take into account how the patio will be accessed (via walkway, deck, or stairs right from your home), as well as any decorative or functional features you want added such as built in seating, a fire pit or fireplace, a wall or even planters. There are many ways to make your patio stand out and be as functional and as beautiful as possible.
In addition to patios, we handle all types of hardscaping and landscape construction projects including: landscape retaining walls, outdoor fire pits, walkways, stairs, driveways, landscape construction, excavation, demolition and bobcat services.
Langone Brothers History
Growing up, Matthew Langone and Bryan Langone had always been a formidable team. In 2006, they decided to channel that harmony into their own landscaping business, and Langone Brothers Landscaping was born. The company quickly took off, and in 2008 Matthew and Bryan approached two more brothers to join the team: Jonathan Langone and Richard Langone. With this committed and driven foursome, the company grew in leaps and bounds—all while maintaining top-notch service delivery and excellent customer satisfaction.
Hire Langone for Your Patio Design Reading MA
If you’re ready to transform your outdoor space in Reading MA into a captivating and functional masterpiece, Langone Brothers Landscaping is your trusted partner. Their dedication to excellence, local expertise, and commitment to customization set them apart as the premier choice for patio design and hardscaping services in Reading MA and its surrounding areas.
A customer have come to trust the most, contact Langone Bros. Landscaping today for a free estimate. Call us at 978-858-2244.
Follow us on Facebook!